Do you want to have a say in ideas? Are you ambitious? You want to make a difference?
Make a career with USJörg Paule Informationssysteme GmbH employs highly motivated and professional experts who jointly set innovations in motion. Team spirit and professional competence are only individual components that distinguish US.
Our employees stand for the success of the company.
Software Developer C# and Java (m/f/d)
That’s what we offer you:
- Participation. You can get involved with us. Good ideas are always welcome.
- Flat organizational structure. Short communication and decision-making paths.
- Exciting software products and customer projects.
- An open-ended employment contract, 30 vacation days and performance-related pay.
- Working in a fantastic team
- Familiar company atmosphere
These are your tasks:
- Development/programming of software integrations, software applications and web platforms
- Construct and develop existing software – salecombs
- Talks with customers and employees
- Development of software concepts, requirements and documentation
What you should bring:
- A completed training as a computer scientist or a degree in computer science/software development or an equivalent degree.
- Work experience (desirable)
- Strong skills in programming in C# / Java
- Strong skills in SQL (MSSQL / MySQL)
- Social competence, ambition, commitment and joy in developing software
- Motivated, self-reliant and independent work
- Strong team and communication skills
- Very good written and spoken German
- Good skills in written and spoken English
Internship / Practical semester
Would you like to complete a voluntary internship, your school internship or your practical semester in the field of software development or in a software company? Should it be exciting? Would you like to collect many impressions?
This is exactly what we offer you.
To do this, we need some information from you:
- What would you like to do during your internship or practical semester? Do you have certain ideas?
- Period of the internship or the practical semester
- Very good knowledge of German in word and writing
Please write and send us these information to the e-mail address listed below.
You are welcome to send us an unsolicited application for our area of expertise.
We look forward to receiving your application
You have questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer your questions.