d.3ecm – AutoCAD
AutoCAD document handling fast and straightforward.
VERSIONED AND ARCHIVED
Time-consuming, elaborate and cumbersome. Do you know these three adjectives? Maybe in relation to the handling of your AutoCAD documents? Do you also store your vector-oriented drawings in a document management system? Then you probably know the pain. Two independent products try to exchange documents, we establish the communication.
Vector-oriented drawings and document management.
sc.AutoCAD AddIn for d.3ecm enables direct communication between the two worlds. File your documents directly from AutoCAD into the d.3 repository. In addition, you can define during the filing if and from which layouts a preview should be created as TIFF or PDF. If you are more at home in the other world, you can also open your AutoCAD documents directly from the d.3 repository and edit them further. The special feature: native documents can be saved by AutoCAD in d.3ecm with external references without the need of an intermediary PDM system.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Audit-proof archiving and structured storage of AutoCAD documents together with information from other applications in the central d.3 ecm repository.
- Only neutral formats such as TIFF or PDF are stored.
- The automatic transfer of AutoCAD documents.
- Font fields are read from AutoCAD and transferred to d.3 ecm.
- Number of property fields can be configured and researched in d.3ecm.
- In d.3ecm, templates with already predefined properties / properties can be stored and transferred to AutoCAD.
SET ON STANDARDS AND EXPAND THEM
The basic functionalities of sc.AutoCAD AddIn for d.3ecm already facilitate the daily work many times over. In addition, the software can be extended with additional features:
Additional feature: DWG with TIFF
– Render locally to TIFF
– File together (TIFF and DWG) to d.3ecm
– DWG = primary document
– TIFF = dependent document
– Call from d.3ecm: DWG is opened in AutoCAD
Additional feature: Hybrid
– So-called. Hybrid file (TIFF with superimposed DWG part)
– Local rendering to TIFF
– Store together to d.3ecm, where ZIP = primary document and TIFF = dependent document
– Call from d.3 ecm: In AutoCAD the original document incl. references is opened again
Additional feature: TIFF
– TIFF document is stored as hybrid, so as zip (Tiff, DWG)
– TIFF is stored via the normal import (base module)
– TIFF from d.3ecm is opened in AutoCAD also as hybrid
GET TO KNOW THE INTEGRATION D.3ECM - AUTOCAD.
Appoint your free and completely non-binding demo now.